Maggio Environmental is focused on collecting and processing your waste at the lowest prices available while providing superior service and environmentally sound solutions.
Serving commercial, building and residential customers throughout Long Island since 1957, our owners and leadership team are hands on, and bring decades of experience in waste and recycling collection and processing.
Our goal of “Recycling for Zero Waste” allows us to focus on transitioning the highly recyclable materials we collect into valuable products. This recycling creates jobs, supports the economy and saves valuable landfill space.
Maggio Environmental Provides You Service and Value you Won’t find Anywhere Else.
You can turn to us for:
- You receive the lowest prices.
- You receive service that will exceed your expectations with professional drivers utilizing pristine state of the art trucks and equipment.
- You have access to our owners and leadership team who are local and ready to serve you.
- You have the convenience of one-stop-shopping for waste removal and state-of-the art recycling facilities
- You connect directly to a live Customer Service representative every time you call.
- Our State-of-the Art Recycling Facility processes the materials we receive. This recycling returns useful material to the economy and saves valuable landfill space. When you partner with Maggio Environmental you join in preserving valuable natural resources and share in a focus on the environment.
- You partner with a company whose focus is on God, Honor and Country with a sincere dedication to the community and the environment.
Finding the right person for the position is the toughest challenge for every business, but we know that our reputation and our position in the industry has afforded us the opportunity to welcome some of the very brightest individuals to our organization. While it is our reputation and position that has brought many of those individuals into our organization, it is our organizational culture and approach to doing business that keeps the members of our team with us for a long time.
We are a Drug Free Workplace with significant emphasis on the safety and the well-being of all our employees, including our drivers. We encourage and support our employees in the areas of training, certification and advancement. We provide ongoing safety training and emphasis on daily practices that guard the safety of each staff member and visitor to our offices, plants and processing centers.
Beside on the job training we provide additional training that includes, but is not limited to:
- OSHA Safety Training
- National Solid Waste Management Association Seminars
- The Flippen Leadership Series: Leadership training that encourages a culture of relationship management. Focus is on personal growth, raising individual strengths throughout the organization and creating a culture of open communications and trust.